Query about Angular velocity of a Spherical colloidal particle

Dear Users,
I have simulated a spherical colloidal particle using nvt/sphere in LAMMPS. It will update the position and angular velocity of spherical colloidal particle with time. Now if I add some polymers into the medium where the interaction between the polymers and spherical particle is set to be Lennard-Jones. I know that the presence of the polymers will affect the position of the spherical particle as compared to the previous case (absence of polymeric environment). But what will be the affect on angular velocity of the spherical colloidal particle due to the presence of the polymers in the medium as compared with the previous case (absence of polymeric environment)?

Thanks in Advance

-Ligesh

Dear Users,
   I have simulated a spherical colloidal particle using nvt/sphere in LAMMPS. It will update the position and angular velocity of spherical colloidal particle with time. Now if I add some polymers into the medium where the interaction between the polymers and spherical particle is set to be Lennard-Jones. I know that the presence of the polymers will affect the position of the spherical particle as compared to the previous case (absence of polymeric environment). But what will be the affect on angular velocity of the spherical colloidal particle due to the presence of the polymers in the medium as compared with the previous case (absence of polymeric environment)?

This is *your* model, thus *you* should be knowing what kind of
behavior this is causing. The potential function for Lennard-Jones is
well known and it should be clear what kind of interaction it causes.
I even think we have discussed this before.

But why ask for a prediction, when you have a simulation software at
your hand, and see for yourself?

axel.