Regarding temporarily blocked IP address

The error message …
Your IP address is temporarily blocked due to a high-volume inefficient traffic originating from it. Please update to the latest version of mp-api and read Tips for Large Downloads | Materials Project Documentation
… is coming from some days. The IP address I am using is a University Network (Delhi Technological Universitry).
I had read all the error message regarding this before and replied by @tschaume. But I am not able to send him direct message. His profile donot show any direct message option. Also, the thread related to this was closed, so I am not able to reply there. Thats why I am creating this new topic. Applogies for inconviene but I am not able to send this error by any other mean.

There should be an email to contact in the error message. See this response for the details to include in your email. Thanks!

Hii
There is no email in the error message but I found this email [email protected] on forum somewhere. So, I mailed all the details here.
Please do the needful and resolve this error.

reply came with no longer monitoring of this email. THe original error message on screen is attached

@Ramesh_Kumar I responded to your email to our support address.