Segmentation fault during simulation

Hi everyone. I’m doing a simulation with lammps and I encountered a segmentation fault. And the GDB debugger displayed the following information. I wonder if it is a problem regarding my setting of bin size? Thanks.

Thread 1 “lmp_mpi” received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00000000008669ca in LAMMPS_NS::NPairHalfBinNewton::build (this=0x11d6e20,
list=0x11d6c40) at …/npair_half_bin_newton.cpp:125
125 jtype = type[j];

Impossible to say. There is too much information missing here. Please see Please Read This First: Guidelines and Suggestions for posting LAMMPS questions

Hi, I forgot to attach my script just now. Do you mind take a look at it? Thanks.

trial_7type.lj (4.7 KB)

You also “forgot” to provide information about your platform, which compiler settings, which version of LAMMPS, whether you made modifications to the source etc.

I did, and it is useless since I cannot run it on my test machine.
As explained, you need to narrow this down to some small reproducer example and then provide a complete input deck. The chances that somebody can spot an (obvious) mistake in something like your script from just looking at it are infinitesimally small: it is cluttered with variables and has apparently multiple levels of nested loops. If you find somebody that can, you have found some kind of a genius and should tell us about it, because we could very much use that kind of person to help us programming and debugging LAMMPS.