Dear LAMMPS users,
I am pleased to announce that Materials Design, Inc. will be holding a series of webinars on classical methods (i.e. using forcefields or interatomic potentials) for modeling and simulating on the atomic scale. For detailed announcement please go to this link: http://www.materialsdesign.com/news/new-series-webinars-classical-forcefield-methods-modeling-materials-atomic-scale.
The series of webinars will be open to everyone and free of any charge. The webinar will run live on different dates, but will have identical context – so please chose the most convenient timing when you register.
- Thu, Aug 25 – 11am Pacific US / 2pm Eastern US
- Wed, Aug 31 – 3pm Central Europe / 9am Eastern US
- Wed, Sep 7 – 5pm Central Europe / 9am Pacific / noon Eastern US
- Fri, Sep 9 – 9:30am Delhi / noon Beijing
- Even if you cannot join – just register for any session, and we will send you a replay after the last scheduled session.
Please sign up at your convenience, and I hope to see you there!
[Posted with permission]