When using latest miniconda to install ovito python, it failed

Hello, I am using the latest miniconda to install ovito python, the conda version is 24.1.2, the python version is 12.2.
I came across the installation command ‘conda install --strict-channel-priority -c https://conda.ovito.org -c conda-forge ovito=3.10.4’ on the ovito official website, but error happened, "LibMambaUnsatisfiableError: Encountered problems while solving:

• package ovito-3.10.4-py310h751f6f3_0 requires python >=3.10,<3.11.0a0, but none of the providers can be installed

Could not solve for environment specs
The following packages are incompatible
├─ ovito 3.10.4** is installable with the potential options
│ ├─ ovito 3.10.4 would require
│ │ └─ python >=3.10,<3.11.0a0 , which can be installed;
│ │ └─ python >=3.11,<3.12.0a0 , which can be installed;
│ │ └─ python >=3.8,<3.9.0a0 , which can be installed;
│ │ └─ python >=3.9,<3.10.0a0 , which can be installed;
│ └─ ovito 3.10.4 conflicts with any installable versions previously reported;
└─ pin-1 is not installable because it requires
└─ python 3.12.* , which conflicts with any installable versions previously reported.

Pins seem to be involved in the conflict. Currently pinned specs:

• python 3.12.* (labeled as ‘pin-1’)"

Because I can use pip install ovito python even though my python version is 12.2, I feel confused. I want to how I can install?

Thanks a lot.

Best,
Fan

At the moment we don’t have an ovito conda package for this Python version, because Python 3.12 is not yet officially adopted by the conda-forge channel (see migration status). We can and will provide a Python 3.12 compatible package as soon as 3.12 is part of the conda-forge baseline. For the time being, please switch your conda environment to Python 3.11 if possible.

Note that we do provide PyPI wheels for the Python 3.12 interpreter, but these should not be used with the conda python interpreter.

Got it! Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Fan