Problems Signing In

We had an issue with our email server, which should be resolved. Please try now and let us know if you’re still having difficulties.

I meet the same probelm,do you have other way to login to material project webpage?

Hello @huangyujia, I see from our email logs that a login link was successfully delivered to the email address you use for this forum. I hope you were able to find this successfully. Perhaps check your spam folder.

Best,
Donny
MP team

Hi. When I attempt to sign in with an email address, I either do not receive an email at all or I receive an email with a link that lands me on a page that says

Please enter the login code that was sent to you.
Login code:

Login code is invalid. It might have expired.

I have been experiencing this problem for more than a month. Please help.

Thanks.

Hmm, sorry you’re having this issue. I can confirm that our backend is somehow generating a faulty code for your particular email address (which I obtained from your forum user registration). I’ll look into it and get back to you – it is of course a valid email address.

Best,
Donny
MP team

Hi,
I’m having issue on logging in.
Received the login link in my email and when i followed the instruction to click on the link,

Please enter the login code that was sent to you.

Login code:

• Login code is invalid. It might have expired.

Please advise. I need this to be resolved urgently as i have project to submit.

1 Like

Please advise. I need this to be resolved urgently as i have project to submit.

@anmei, @fauzi1986 was your issue resolved? If you can’t login, can you share more details, eg screenshot?

Hello!
I have searched in the comments and have found out that someone has already encountered the same problem as I did.
Here is the message I get while trying to log in.

"Please enter the login code that was sent to you.

Login code:

• Login code is invalid. It might have expired".

Could you please help me to overcome this issue please?
Thank you!

Hello,
I tried logging in using my college id. I get the link to log in but on clicking on this link, I always get:

• Login code is invalid. It might have expired.

Thanks.

Hi @ElenaD, @DreamingGirl, could you try logging in with one of the other login providers, e.g. Google or Github?

Thank you. It is working with my Google account!

1 Like

Is there a known login error with github currently?

I experience a login error as well.

Hello! I have a problem login with the email account. It says that “Login code is invalid. It might have expired”.

I have also been unable to log in with GitHub for over a week (“HTTP Error 500: materialsproject.org is currently unable to handle this request”)